2010年1月3日

New Year Resolution

On the 31st of December 2009, people all over the world celebrated and welcomed the coming of 2010. So was I. I celebrated with my friends and we all had an unforgettable night. When approaching midnight, we began counting down with exciting mood together. We were jubilant over the coming of 2010. After celebration, I thought that I should reform something or do some change. Hence, I make a New Year resolution for 2010.


Losing weight is the top priorities I should achieve. I think that I have always been slender enough. I have tried dieting to lose weight in summer vacation last year. It made me lose four kilograms and everyone said that I got thinner. I was very happy and I promised myself to keep on dieting. However, the winter is coming nowadays. I always get hungry and needs more food than in summer. My parents once told me that I seemed to gain weight recently. I am really confused about it. In order to become slenderer, I have to make a determination to keep it. Thus, I make a New Year resolution to motivate myself.


I’ve set an objective that I should lose at least five kilograms first half of a year in 2010. After I achieve it, I will make another resolution of this year, that is, to maintain in forty-two kilograms and not to break this principle perpetually. To make a resolution is easy, but stick it out is extremely difficult. Therefore, I make up my mind to go exercise everyday in winter vacation this year. I will go to a dancing class with my mom or friend so that we can encourage each other. Moreover, from now on, I will keep dieting and do my best.


I believe that I can achieve this goal. I have succeeded before, so I can certainly succeed again. I am ready to begin my New Year resolution. I’m sure I can do my best and become more slender and more beautiful. I think that it's the women's nature to be beauty!

沒有留言:

張貼留言