2010年1月19日

Description: My Sister



In family, there is often a significant person. In addition to mom and dad, my little sister is special for me. She is a nine-year-old girl who is just in elementary school. She is 11 years younger than me. Recalling that before my sister born, I was always one person alone and play Barbie dolls myself. There were no playmates in my everyday life, except my school classmates. Sometimes I thought I was use to get alone. Actually, I was not alone totally. My parents would think that I was boring so that they bought many toys for me. Beside, my family always took me out to play. Everyone loves me dearly and wholeheartedly in those lonely 11 years.
In 2001, my little sister was born. When I first seen her, I almost can’t help but revealing my excitement. My sister was such an angel when my mom gently held in her arms. Then I found that I looked forward to her arrival very much. Now she has grown up, and become a little girl who is more thoughtful. Although we have a big distance with our age, we often quarrel with each other. My parents always confused about it. I think I am just aggressive and do not want to make a concession, so does my sister. Our argument always shock many people, but our sisters love also reveal in front of everyone. She won’t forget to give me one when she receives some candy. I will also buy some fun stuff for her when I go shopping.
We are said the so-called “love-hate relationship” sibling. We argue with each other even a trivial situation, but we love each other. She is my one and only sister. I can sacrifice of all things as long as she is happy and healthy. I am thankful for God that Him brings her in our family, and brings lots of happiness and laughter. I will always love her just like my family does.

沒有留言:

張貼留言