2009年12月28日

NB or PC

 Computers have become an indispensable assistant for everyone nowadays. People use them to search information, do projects, surf internet, and even have fun. Almost everyone needs computer, but how to choose a useful and suitable one? It’s an easy question but everyone needs to think.
 There sells a number of various computers on markets. They divide into two types, that is, PC and NB. PC means Personal Computer. It usually placed in our house or office because the size of PC is larger and more functional. NB means Notebook. People can bring it everywhere because it is smaller and more convenient. The equipment of them is very different from each other. PC can support more energy of computers so that people can use PC to play online games which are consume lots of energy, but oppositely, NB can’t do that actually. It’s sufficient for students to do their reports and even bring it to class or café. There is a difference between PC and NB. The expense of NB is cheaper than PC, but the maintenance cost is more expensive.
 In my opinion, I prefer PC because its size of screen is larger than NB. I usually see movies on computer, so I think I need a bigger one. Although I have a NB on my desk, I always use PC to work or chat with my friends. No matter what people choose, there are both pros and cons. As long as think of what you need, then you can purchase the best one.

沒有留言:

張貼留言