2009年12月12日

Dream On

Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream On Dream On Dream On
-Aerosmith
 

  It’s the lyric of a famous song which is sung by Aerosmith. It talks about pursue dreams courageously then the dream will come true. I like this song very much, and I think it can make me work hard. Everyone has a dream, and they have their rights to dream a dream. While I was a little girl, I also had a dream.

  I wanted to become a police officer when I was little. I thought that to be a police officer can protect everyone just like the superman. Mom told me, it difficult to be a police officer, but I still dreamed this dream until growing up. When I was in senior high, there was an entrance examination. I applied for Taiwan Police College, but it failed because I haven’t pass the first requirement, that is, girls must be over 160 cm. I was 158 cm at that time. I was so depressed that I was destined never to be a police. Now I am totally relieved and I make another dream. I want to be an office lady in foreign company. I still make efforts and do my best as possible as I can, but it is not an easy task for me. I have to learn English more hardly and reinforce the ability of English. It’s why I chose English department. I love English, and I hope I can use it to make my dream come true!
 
  Everyone has rights to chase their dreams and make them come true. I believe that as long as insist on it, people can make it and create more unbelievable things. Impossible is nothing. Everyone should pursue their dreams more fearless!

沒有留言:

張貼留言