
There are more and more people like to eat in nowadays. They emphasize the dietary habit. I prefer to eat out because I think it is more convenient and comfortable to eat out at restaurants or stands. We can eat delicious and special food there, too. And there are more and more good restaurants opening. The atmosphere there is also very good so that guests will be joyful. We can eat what we want to eat or something special to eat.
People eat out is more convenient because they can go there for dating or buisness. For example, some people go to a beautiful restaurant to have a date. They think the atmosphere there is more comfortable, and even more romantic. When the servants pass menus to us, we can just consider what we want to eat and order them. We don't have to spend time on cooking as eat in. I think it's one of advantage to eat out.
To eat out, we can taste variety of food and try more special food. I think the food at restaurant is more delicious. Most of people enjoy there is someone providing service to us, and so do I. We can enjoy the feeling of the friendly attitude of servants, and we can also have a tasty meal at the beautiful restaurant.
There are still some advantages to eat out. That is, we don't worry about what we want to eat and hesitate about it. We can find many convenient stores and fast food restaurants. Then we can have many choice to decide what we want to eat. For instance, we can enjoy having hamburgers at diner in the morning, and we can buy lunch box at convenient stores in the afternoon, then we can have a dinner in the restaurant with friends or family in order to relax ourselves and also have a good time with them.
I love eat out. I enjoy having a big meal with my family, and eating at the night markets with friends. We all have a good time to eat out. Not only the delicious food, but also the atmosphere of our chat and laughters. I like to try the special food and new open restaurants and tell people which restaurants are good. Then we can discuss about those restaurants, and go there to have a meal together. I am enjoy eating out so much!

Hello!
回覆刪除I'm Nana. Nice to meet you.
I like your article. It is interesting for me to read. I chose Eat-in on this part. So your ideas are differesnt from mine. That's so interesting.
Your English is good! I hope you keep good job.
See you and have a nice day.
Nana
Hello Landy!
回覆刪除I'm Josh. I like your eassy. I choose the same topic as you. However, your ideas are different than mine. You focus on the favor and atmosphere. I have never thought of it. My ideas are on movements. I like your reasons because it makes me think the other accident.
Hi~Lendy
回覆刪除I like the way you described this article.
You did a great job!Thank you for your coming to my blog.
by Emily